1855 Whitby - Innovation Accelerator
400 Centre Street South
Whitby ON L1N 4W2
While this past decade could easily be dubbed "The Decade of the Smartphone", from time to time, we still have to power up our good friend, the computer! Maybe it has been a while since you've done that and perhaps you've forgotten some of the accessibility features in your computer.
Join us for an introductory course on Accessibility in Windows 10 where we will be reviewing the various features available in the Ease of Access Centre as well as how to access and use these features.
Specifically, we will learn about the following:
- Windows Magnifier
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to make text and Graphics larger and easier to see
- How to use colour filters
- How to change the size of the mouse Pointer
- How to turn high contrast on and off
- How to use the Microsoft Narrator Screen Reader
Registration required. To register for this program, please contact Shane Laurinitus, Program Lead, Accessible Technology, at 416-486-2500 ext. 7459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.