Toronto ON M4T 1Z2
Lime Connect Recruitment Reception for Students/Professionals with Disabilities
Interested in a hot new career or internship with some of the top companies in Canada? Join Lime Connect for a Toronto recruitment reception!
Connect with representatives from corporate partners - Bell, BMO, CIBC, IBM Canada, Rogers, and TD - for insight into the recruitment process and to discuss current and upcoming internships and full-time roles. Opportunities include roles in product development, risk management, sales, marketing, IT and more for undergraduate, Master's, MBA and Ph.D. students as well as experienced professionals.
- Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. (registration opens at 5:30 p.m.)
- Dress: Business
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Format: Corporate partner panel followed by a networking reception
- Featured opportunities: human resources, marketing, product development/management, project management, technology, intelligence collection, sales and more.
Application deadline: Sunday, January 5, 3 p.m. EST.
How to apply: Join or log into The Lime Network to view the full list of available opportunities. Make sure your profile is up to date in your personal and academic profiles under "My Account" (keep your main profile up to date as well!); then go to the online application system to apply to attend the event.
- Log into, or register for, The Lime Network;
- Under reception announcement - view specific job descriptions; and
- Follow the link to our online application system and indicate positions of interest.
Space is limited so don't miss out. Apply today!