Need to talk to someone at Lake Joe? Try…
CNIB Lake Joseph Centre
4 Joe Finley Way, RR #1
MacTier, ON P0C 1H0
Toll Free: 1-877-748-4028
Manager, CNIB Lake Joseph Centre
Check out a detailed map to Lake Joe
Program Supervisor, CNIB Lake Joseph Centre
Facility Operator, CNIB Lake Joseph Centre
Come visit us! Lake Joe is nestled in the heart of the Muskoka District in MacTier, Ontario, two hours north of Toronto and just south of Parry Sound, on Lake Joseph Road (formerly Hwy 69).
If you are travelling north from Toronto:
- Take Hwy 400 north toward Parry Sound.
- Stay on Hwy 400/169 when the highway splits (to the right)
- Keep going North past Port Severn.
- Take exit 189/Lake Joseph Road and travel north past the Hwy 169 cutoff (don’t turn!)
- Lake Joe is located 5 km north on the right-hand side of Lake Joseph Road (look for Joe Finley Way.).
If you are travelling south from Sudbury:
- Follow Hwy 400 past Parry Sound
- Take exit 207: Hwy 69/Lake Joseph Road
- Follow to Lake Joseph Road South
- Pass by Gordon Bay Marina
- Lake Joe is located on the left-hand side on Lake Joseph Road (look for Joe Finley Way)
- If you have reached the Hwy 169 cutoff you have just missed us!